Press the Right Replay Button
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

I did NOT like the way I was feeling when I woke up this morning! Hi, I’m Renee Swope with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

I could tell it wasn’t gonna be a good day. I felt depressed and didn’t even want to get out of bed. I laid there wondering what was wrong with me.

Then I remembered what had happened. I’d had a huge conflict with my mom yesterday! We’d worked everything out, but in those early morning hours my mind was replaying all the negative stuff we had said. We’d agreed to put it behind us, but I guess I was having a hard time doing that.

I knew if I wanted to change the way I was feeling, I had to change the way I was thinking. So, instead of replaying the argument, I decided to replay what we said in our apologies and gain strength from the power of forgiveness. God’s forgiveness and ours.

For more ideas on focusing your thoughts on what really matters, visit Proverbs 31 Ministries and click on Renee’s blog at proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Click here to visit Renee’s Blog for more encouragement.

Connect with Renee on Facebook

The Uncommon Woman: Making an Ordinary Life Extraordinary by Susie Larson

Not the Same, Free devotion by Lynn Cowell


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits