Hand Painted Sign
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Recently I was startled by a sign on the side of a back country road. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. The large, white, hand painted sign said. “Repent! The day of Jesus is coming. Repent of your sins today!”

I must admit, this frustrated me. I rolled my eyes and thought who is going to read that sign and want to change their life? I wanted the sign to talk about Jesus’ love, or forgiveness or second chances.

But then I was humbled by my hard hearted assumption that the sign was meant for other people. When in reality, I think the sign was meant for me that day.

A needed reminder that I fall short. I need to make time to say I’m sorry and make some changes. So, I guess I was wrong- that sign was pretty effective after all.

For more visit Lysa’s blog at Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

What Happens When Women Walk in Faith by Lysa TerKeurst

Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits