A Mess
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Have you ever been in a situation that was such a tangled mess you couldn't make any sense of it? Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

The other day I sat down to pray about a messy relationship and the knots were so consuming I didn’t know how to pray.

I was too tangled up in with emotion and assumption.

That's why sometimes it's best if we just sit quietly and wait. And let God do some work and untangling on our behalf.

You know, another name for Jesus is Messiah and I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Everyday. So whatever happened to my mess? I’m still waiting to see what God’s going to do. But I am confident that He can take that mess and turn it into a mess-age of hope and forgiveness.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst

What Happens When Women Say Yes to God by Lysa TerKeurst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits