Turning Worry into Worship
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

Yesterday the number of things I had to get done out-numbered the hours in my day! Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

When I woke up, I knew I had a decision to make. I didn't want to worry about the hows and whens of my day. I wanted to be able to focus on one thing at a time and find God’s peace and purpose in the middle of it all.

The only way I can do that is by taking my worries and letting them lead me into focusing on Jesus and WHO He is, rather than on who I think I need to be or what I need to get done.

I laid there in bed thinking about what I needed and then thanked God for being those very things: able, loving, patient, wise, compassionate, and the list went on and on... until HIS peace came over me. A peace that comes when I position my heart to worship instead of worry.

For more ways to overcome your worries, click on Renee’s blog at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Click here to visit Renee’s Blog for more encouragement.

Connect with Renee on Facebook

10-Minute Time Outs for Busy Women by Grace Fox

The Gift of Peace, Free devotion by Susanne Scheppmann


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits