Healthy Christmas Boundaries
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

For me, today will consist of laundry, homework, and a to-do list for Christmas that’s never-ending. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries and, like you, I've come to the realization that Christmas is coming in fast motion.

And it’s so easy to let myself get all in a tizzy and start steam rolling ahead determined to get everything perfectly checked off my list. But because of those unrealistic expectations I put on myself each year, tensions always run high, finances get tight, and my emotions usually flow more than I’d like. I’m going to ask myself one simple question each day this holiday season, "What can I realistically do without losing my Christmas joy?” This is my goal this year. Smile, breathe and only take on what I can handle. Care to join me? For more encouragement click on Lysa’s blog at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits