Totally Grumpy
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Yesterday I acted really ugly. I was impatient. Rushed. And totally grumpy. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

My daughter needed new athletic shoes so off we trotted to our local shoe store. It should have been a wonderful bonding time but instead I quickly found myself being snappy and frustrated. I was caught off guard with the high price tag of the shoes, and things just went down hill from there.

Seeing this situation as a gift for which to be thankful never entered my mind. Seeing my daughter as a gift for which to be thankful never entered my mind. Seeing the fact that she is healthy and able to be involved in athletic activities never entered my mind. It wasn’t wrong for me to feel frustrated. But my response could have and should have been different. For more thoughts visit Lysa’s Blog at Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

What Happens When Women Walk in Faith by Lysa TerKeurst

Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits