Simple Holiday Parties
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

Every year I say I want to host a holiday party but I usually don’t because it’s too much work!

Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

This year, I’m going to sop talking about it and actually do it! But I don’t want to stress out about having a few friends over. So, I got a few ideas from some people who really know how to throw a party without all the stress. In the book Homespun Memories for the Heart I found over 200 ideas for creating unforgettable moments and simple holiday settings. Some of my favorite ideas were to

● Decorate with cozy things you already have in your home.
● Play soft music in the background to set the mood.
● Light candles for a soft, warm glow
● And Keep the menu simple.

Whether it’s the holidays or another time of year, I think these ideas will help me make any get-together special…but NOT stressful. For more ideas on planning a Christmas gathering that’s successful but simple, visit Proverbs 31 Ministries at proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Renee’s Blog

Everyday Life Article, Top 10 Ways to Have a Stress-Free Christmas by Marybeth Whalen

Homespun Memories for the Heart by Karen Ehman, Kelly Hovermale & Trish Smith

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits