A Mom’s Fear
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Are you ever afraid that something’s happening to one of your children? Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. For moms, this is our greatest fear. We see our teenage son drive down the driveway and fear grabs our heart. We hear of another child getting diagnosed with cancer and we start asking the what if questions. We watch the news reports on a child that’s been abducted and we hold ours just a little tighter that night.

Having 5 children, I often want to just tuck my kids under my wing and never let them leave my side. But I also know that’s not how God wants me to handle my fears. So, I pray. I read God’s truths. I memorize God’s promises. And I make the choice to walk in confidence. The minute those fears start to creep in and haunt my heart, I have to start the process all over again. For more, click on Lysa’s blog at Proverb31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

The Bathtub is Overflowing But I Feel Drained by Lysa TerKeurst

P31 Magazine

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits