Dealing With the Past
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Let’s face it; dealing with the junk from our past can be tough. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. I spent a lot of years living in a huge rut because of some difficult circumstances in my life. But nothing good grows in a rut. It just stays muddy and worn out.

So, eventually, I had to make the choice to face each situation and stop asking, “Why me?” Instead, I have to make myself say…now that this is my reality, God, what good can come from it?

And good has come despite the abandonment, abuse, loss, and rejection. I have found peace. I have a story that gives hope to others in tough circumstances that they can get out of the ruts that they’re stuck in. I can see that now and it really helps my trust in Him grow. For more encouragement, click on Lysa’s blog at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

P31 Magazine

What Happens When Women Say Yes to God by Lysa TerKeurst

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits