Just Jump
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

“I’ll catch you. Just jump!” Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. I have to smile when I remember the game my husband played with our girls when they were little. They would stand on the end of our very tall bed and when Art gave the nod, they would jump to him confident that he would catch them every time.

But they didn’t start out confident. Their first time jumping was nothing but a leap of faith. Art would assure them repeatedly, “I’ll catch you. Just jump sweetheart. I’ll be here.” Eventually, they took the leap. And Daddy was there to catch them every time. I think that’s the way it is with taking spiritual leaps of faith as well. What’s God been calling you to the edge of lately? Have you heard Him assure you that He’ll be right there? When we make the jump, there’s no sweeter place to be than in the middle of our Heavenly Father’s strong embrace. For more visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst

P31 Magazine

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits