Valley of Grief
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I’ve been bombarded recently with the stark reality of people's fears coming to pass. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. I have a friend dying of brain cancer. I have another friend who is nearing retirement and has been swindled out of his entire life savings. I’ve read three blogs recently that have told the tragic story of losing children. My heart breaks over these losses. Maybe you’re in a season of loss right now. I can remember going through loss and being SO angry.

Over time I’ve learned that God Himself comes to us personally when we’re afraid or grieving. Even when we can't process what life throws at us, we can know that God stays with us in our grief. He never leaves no matter how messy our grief gets. Somehow just knowing that helps me. For more encouragement, visit Proverbs 31 Ministries at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

Free devotion, Deep Grief, by Lysa TerKeurst

Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst

What Happens When Woman Walk in Faith by Lysa TerKeurst

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits