Love is a Choice
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Before I got married, I prayed that my husband and I would always feel in love. Boy was I naive! Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. Now don't get me wrong, I love my husband. But the ooshy gooshy feelings aren't always there in the pressures of everyday life. During the past 17 years, there have been times when we’ve had to make the choice to hang on when our FEELINGS of love were down to just the tiniest of threads. Other times those love feelings were strong and it seemed inconceivable that they’d ever unravel. Most days, our love has been a choice to retie the knots that bind us. The beautiful thing about making the choice to love is the feelings often catch up, rush in, and take us by surprise. Yeah, love is a good choice! For more visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

Everyday Life Encouragement, Strengthen Your Marriage, by Rachel Olsen

Capture His Heart by Lysa TerKeurst

P31 Magazine

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits