She Smiles
Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

When you think about all you have going on this week, do you have anything planned that makes you smile? Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

The other day I was reading about the Proverbs 31 woman. Among all her great qualities, one thing I love is that that Bible says she “smiled at the days ahead.”

It made me wonder how I can make sure I have something to smile about in the midst of my busy week. It’s so easy to let my days get filled with tasks and my heart gets buried in busyness. I have to schedule time to stop all my running around and do something fun, sometime I can look forward to like shopping with friends, playing games with my kids, or going on a date with my husband.

So what do you enjoy doing that you haven’t done in a while? Is there something fun you can plan in the next few days that you will look forward to – something that will make you smile at the days ahead?

For more encouragement, visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Renee’s Blog

Free devotion, Connecting with Friends, by Renee Swope

Homespun Memories for the Heart by Karen Ehman

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits