Jesus Everyday
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

It sounds good to have the kind of peace Jesus promises in the Bible. But, is it really possible in the midst of real life? Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. Overflowing laundry bins, rushed carpool schedules, a call from one child who forgot their lunch and another who forgot their homework. Oh and by the way don’t forget that you signed up to take dinner to a friend tonight--- which means a trip to the grocery store.

Whew! I don’t know about you, but what I need in my day…is a little peace. And, I’ve found the only way I can have peace despite my circumstances is when I intentionally set aside time to read my Bible and ask Jesus to help me.

He’ll give us the comfort we’ll need. I guess we can think of it as the gift of His peace, packaged up just for us. For more, log on to Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

Free devotion, Faithbook, by Susanne Scheppmann

What Happens When Women Walk in Faith by Lysa TerKeurst

P31 Magazine

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits