Park Your Mind
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I can have such a runaway mind when I focus on my fears and blow them way out of proportion. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. Do you ever struggle with this? Throughout the Bible God instructs us to park our minds on what is true.Recently my friend, Holly heard me talk about parking your mind on God's truths and decided to write some of our favorite Scripture verses on her back door. So, each morning when I arrive for our daily run I am greeted with huge bold letters, "Park Your Mind" written across her door in permanent marker. Many different Scriptures are colorfully written all over the door reminding us of God's power and presence.

When I read those verses out loud it helps me put my fears in perspective. I’m convinced the more we fill our minds with God's truths, the more crowded out our fears will become. For more, visit Lysa’s blog at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

Everyday Life Encouragement, Light in the Darkness, by Susan Senechal

Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst

P31 Magazine

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits