Extreme Temptation
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I’m really good at avoiding temptation…as long as I stay away from the things that tempt me! Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. I've been on a very strict eating plan for several months now. It’s been challenging for sure- But, while I was on vacation this past week it became almost unbearable!

In a moment of extreme desperation, I realized I was relying on my own strength, a strength that’s failed me before and would fail me again. I had to grab hold of God's strength and invite His power into the situation. So, I gave God control by saying promises from the Bible how He wants to help us in our struggles.

You know it’s still really hard at times but I’m so glad God is helping me. For more encouragement visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

Free devotion, Temptation, by Lysa TerKeurst

What Happens When Women Walk in Faith by Lysa TerKeurst

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits