A Little Goes a Long Way
Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

I love to start my day with a 30-minute jog. Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

Some mornings, I don’t have 30 minutes to spare so I don’t go running. I figure if I can’t jog for 30 minutes, I might as well not go at all. Well, yesterday I didn’t run and by 3 o’clock I had a headache and felt terrible. I only had 15 minutes left before my kids got home from school, but I knew the exercise would make me feel better. So I went running even though I only had a little bit of time.

Afterwards, I felt great! That little bit went a long way.

Ya know, the same thing happens when it comes to reading my Bible. Some mornings I only have a little bit of time so I decide to wait until later. But, by the afternoon I can really feel the difference in my attitude and emotions.

Now I realize that no matter how little time I have, I need to use it! Because a little goes a long way!

For more encouragement, visit Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Renee’s Blog

Free devotion, Time is in His Hands, by Wendy Pope

10-Minute Time Outs for Busy Women by Grace Fox


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits