Peace
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Here’s a news flash: whether you have one child or five some days get a little wacky! Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries and I’m sure that’s not really earth shattering news for you. But, isn’t it good to know we’re not alone? I don’t know about you but there are some days where I feel all I do is bounce from one situation to the next.

So, how do we find peace? I know when I take the time to pray and study my Bible in the morning; I’m prepared to face life. Those days I don’t start off with Jesus…well, my reactions are more harsh, my perspectives a little more self-centered, and my emotions a lot more on edge.

If my heart has been prepared with God’s perfect help, it produces a peace that helps me handle everyday- even the wacky ones. Do you need encouragement as a Mom? Find some by clicking on Lysa’s blog at Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

Everyday Life Encouragement, The Gift of Prayer

The Bathtub is Overflowing but I Feel Drained by Lysa TerKeurst

P31 Magazine

Labels: , , ,



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want to say that Ive been asking the question am I getting closer to God? I have all these worries so Iam going to pray when I wake up in the morning that I give all my attention to the Lord and read my bible so I can have peace thru out the day.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Psalm (22) you quoted from has touched me. My heart cries for the way our Lord and Savior died for my sins, but only because He loved me, even before I was born. This Psalm was very revealing to me and Ive been blessed by it. I read my Bible everyday and never read that particular verse. Thank you for that. And may God bless you and your ministry.
For His Glory Always,
Angela

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits