Notes in My Bible
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Melissa Milbourn

Do you ever write notes in your Bible? Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. Now, I have to admit I was hesitant when I first thought about marking up my Bible. But I’ve found it really makes my time reading the Bible so much more meaningful.

As I read verses that seem to apply to something I’m going through or that touch my heart in some way, I underline them and make notes in the margin. Doing this makes the Bible seem so personal- like God is speaking directly to me about my life. And you know what--- He is! Recently I even found a verse in the Bible where God clearly instructs us to write down everything we’re learning from him.

Now when I go back and look at the verses I’ve underlined and notes I’ve written my faith is strengthened as I remember all the many ways God has met with me personally.
For more encouragement visit Lysa’s blog at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

Free devotion, Meet Me at the Table, by Sharon Sloan – She Speaks Graduate

P31 Magazine

What Happens When Women Say Yes to God by Lysa TerKeurst

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits