Healthy Eating
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

A few months ago I decided to give up sugar for a while. And all my girlfriends said, “What!” Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. Whenever anyone hears about my new healthy eating plan, the first question they always ask is, “how?”

My answer? This isn’t just physical for me- it’s a spiritual journey. In my strength, no, I can’t do this or sustain this. But I’m not relying on my own strength. I’m praying and asking God moment by moment to teach me how to live in His strength. And I won’t lie, it can be very hard sometimes.

Each moment I have to make the choice to either live in my own strength and risk failure or grab hold of God. Because in his promises we find His strength. And the beautiful thing is, the more dependent we become on God, the less enamored we are with other choices. For more encouragement, log on to Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources
P31 Magazine

What Happens When Women Walk in Faith by Lysa TerKeurst

Visit Lysa’s Blog

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits