Rain, Rain…Go Away!
Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Jill Tracey

So, how’s the weather where you live?

Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

Not too long ago we went through this strange pattern of weather. One day it would be sunny, a little breezy, and gorgeous. The next day it would rain and thunderstorm all day. Then the next day would be beautiful again and the day after that…back to chilly and stormy.

It went on like that for more than a week, which made it hard to plan outside activities. But, I also noticed how much the weather affected my mood from day to day. On the days that were beautiful, sunny and warm, I had so much energy. And on those dark, cool, wet days… I could have slept all day if I had the chance.

Does the weather ever affect you like that? What about your kids? And, how do you handle it? I’d love to hear your suggestions and your rainy day family ideas as well. You can email them or blog them through the Proverbs 31 Ministries web site at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Free devotion, Partly Sunny, by Marybeth Whalen

Visit Renee’s Blog

Secret Keeper Girl: 8 Great Dates for You and Your Daughter by Dannah Gregh

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits