How Can I Do It All?
Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

If you ever figure out how to get everything done…Please tell me your secret! Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

Sometimes my life is more than I can manage. It’s usually because I’ve overcommitted or expected too much of myself and I’ll start feeling like I can’t keep up with everyone or everything!

Do you ever feel like that?

Recently I decided to slow down and apply something I’ve read in the Bible about acknowledging God in all my ways. Each week I try to take time to sit with my calendar and ask God to help me plan my days. I need Him to show me His priorities and help me figure out what’s realistic for me to get done.

Now when I write out my schedule, I also leave room for any unexpected plans God might have for me. And if I can’t do everything I planned for one week, then the next week I plan less and ask God to help me again.

For more ideas on balancing life, visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Renee’s Blog

Free devotion, Her Children Arise and Call Her Busy, by Sandy Cooper – She Speaks Graduate

Women Who Do Too Much by Patricia Sprinkle

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits