What I Do Know
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Have you ever wanted to ask God, “why is this happening?” Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. I like to live stories that have inspirationally tidy endings. I like to walk through a struggle, see the good from it, label my lesson, and pack it away. But some things unfold in messy heaps leaving us frustrated and waiting. So, what do we do with those lingering struggles that can be hard to understand?When I don’t have the answers, I have to make the choice to settle my mind with what I do know. I do know God is a God of protection, provision, and promise. So that's where I must intentionally park my mind, my emotions, and my trust. I can pack up my run away questions and hand them over to my perfectly capable and all wise God every time. For more daily insights, visit Proverbs 31 Ministries and click on Lysa’s blog at Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

Everyday Life Encouragement, Preparing for the Tough Times, by Karen O'Neill Velasquez

The Bathtub is Overflowing but I Feel Drained by Lysa TerKeurst

P31 Magazine

Labels: , ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is really true and encouraging!

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits