Honestly
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I think we all get to a place sometime in our life where we have to honestly ask, "How am I doing?" Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. There are certain things about me I need to change but making excuses can be so appealing: I'm good in most areas. I make so many sacrifices already, and on and on.But excuses get me nowhere fast. This is especially true with my eating habits. I suspect this same script of rationalization has played out in your mind too. I have to daily remind myself that I was made for more than compromise. We were made for God's promises in all areas of our life.

I’ve come to learn the hard way that nothing will change until I make the choice to change. Are you wanting to change something in your life? Take it from someone who finally laid down my excuses for God’s sure promises, it is possible. For more encouragement on overcoming your struggle visit Lysa’s blog at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
P31 Magazine

Visit Lysa’s Blog

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits