Laundry, Again?
Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

It’s time to do the laundry again! And as soon as I wash, dry, and put away - our clothes hamper will be full…again. Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

The thing about laundry is it’s never-ending! I've actually considered taking a sabbatical from doing the laundry. But I know it would just accumulate into a huge, mountain of smelly clothes.
You know, God has that constant washing thing going on too, except He's cleaning our hearts instead of our clothes. I bet He’d love it if we didn’t get our hearts dirty with things like lying, hatred and selfishness, But He knows we do and He’s always willing to clean us up!

I’m so glad God never gets overwhelmed when our heart hampers get full again! In fact, we can dump ten loads at His feet right now and He’ll wash it right away! And, He's a pro with the delicate cycle. If we can mess it up, He can clean it up ... we just have to ask.

For more encouragement, visit Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Renee’s Blog

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits