No Bad Mom Awards
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Sometimes I feel like if they handed out a bad mom award, I’d definitely win! Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. Last week, I forgot to turn in my Parent Volunteer Log so my kids missed out on getting something at school they really wanted. I felt so awful that I wrote about it on my blog and asked readers to share their bad mommy moments so I wouldn’t feel so alone. That night as I sat to read the comments posted, I started laughing so hard. One lady said she got a note sent home by the school that her daughter’s lunch was inedible due to bugs in her granola bar! I felt bad for her but it sure made me feel better. That’s the beauty of not going it alone in this adventure of motherhood. If you’d like some “been there done that” encouragement from some moms who know what you’re going through, check out the Proverbs 31 Ministries speakers’ blogs at Proverbs31.org. I’ll meet you there.

Related Resources

Everyday Life, Anger Management for Moms, by Rachel Olsen

The Bathtub is Overflowing but I Feel Drained, by Lysa TerKeurst

Lysa’s Blog


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits