Start the Day Right”
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst with Amanda Waldrop

I don’t know about you, but I want to greet each day expecting to experience God! Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. Many times we can become so familiar with God that we’re actually unaware of Him. We think we know so much about Him that His mysteriousness can become casually overlooked and unacknowledged.

Well, I say, no more of that! Each day when I wake up I’ve been saying this simple prayer before my feet hit the floor. "God, I want to see You. God, I want to Hear You. God, I want to know You. God, I want to follow You.” This simple act of surrender each morning has prepared my eyes to see Him, my heart to receive His ways, my mind to perceive His greatness, and my ears to hear His voice.

For more encouragement on learning to experience God, visit Proverbs 31 Ministries at proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:
What Happens When Women Say Yes to God; by Lysa TerKeurst

ETC,
January 30, 2007 , Gutter Free, by Luann Prater

God’s Purpose for Every Woman Devotional Book, Edited by Lysa TerKeurst and Rachel Olsen


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits