A Contagious Life
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Jill Tracey

Is your outlook on life contagious? Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. Recently my husband and I went out to a family restaurant and it was one of the most pleasant dining experiences we’ve ever had.

Greg, our waiter, acted as is if we were in a ritzy, 5-star establishment. He called us Ma’am and Sir. He had a smile on his face and pretty soon we were smiling, too. When Greg asked how our evening was going, we said, “Fine, how ‘bout yours?” He said, “I just love being here.” We could tell.

I wondered, can people tell I love being a follower of Jesus? Do I have an infectious glow? Or, do I let life drag me down and keep me distracted? Greg helped me realize just how much my outlook on life can affect others. And, who knows, if I’m full of enough joy, people might want to know what I’m smiling about. For more ideas on living for God, visit proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

Expressions of Joy, February 16, 2006, Online Devotion

Perplexing Proverbs For Women, by Susanne Scheppmann


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits