Be Honest With God”
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst with Amanda Waldrop

Isn’t it great that we can be honest with God?! Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. Just last week I woke up feeling drained and overwhelmed. I couldn't quite put my finger on the source of my anxiety but I couldn't shake it either. So I told God that I really needed to see evidence of Him in my day.

That evening I was preparing dinner and talking with one of my sons. My attention was on my son while my hands were going through the motions of my tasks. Suddenly I felt a strong impression to look down in the sink before I reached for a dish. As I did, I saw a very sharp butcher knife was sticking blade-up inside a glass. Immediately, I felt God's presence. I quietly thanked Him for caring enough to be so real in my life by showing me evidence of His closeness.

To learn more on being honest with God and hearing from Him in the middle of your day, visit proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

What Happens When Women Say Yes to God; by Lysa TerKeurst

Missing The Fireflies For The Trees”, June 13, 2007, Online Daily Devotion


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits