A Casserole-type Family
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writers:
Lysa TerKeurst and Amanda Waldroop

Chicken, noodles, carrots, some seasonings, cheese and – Voila! – Dinner is served! Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. When my family’s schedule is extra busy, I’m thankful for casseroles. They save a lot of time and, you know, when I think about, my family is a lot like a casserole.

The seven individual personalities in my home are an interesting mix of colors, shapes, and flavors – kind of like a casserole! Each one of us looks and acts differently from the other. Occasionally, my “mother knows best” attitude makes me want to clone them all into “little Lysa’s”. But then I’m reminded that God created each of these precious people differently because, mixed together, we’re delightful! To change one of us would ruin the flavor of our family.

Do personality struggles drive you crazy and make you want to change some of your family members? Well, to learn more about how to enjoy each other’s differences visit us at proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:
Personality Plus, by Florence Littauer

Your Child's Personality, May 2005 ETC


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits