Saying Nothing Can Speak Volumes
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Have you ever struggled to find the right words when a friend is going through hard circumstances? Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. Recently a friend of mine was going through a very difficult time. I felt a lot of pressure to think of just the right advice to give to make her feel better. Surely there was a perfect Bible verse that would shed light on this situation and give her a new perspective. But the reality was, only God could heal her hurt during this time. As I prayed about it, I felt God impressing on my heart to simply cry with her and say very little. So I drove to her house, sat beside her and did just that. I said very little but assured her that no matter what happened, I would be there for her and I would love her. Honestly, I think that’s exactly what she needed. If you are in a place where you could use a little encouragement today, visit Proverbs 31 Ministries at www.Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

Encouragement for Today,” Online Daily Devotionals

Six Habits of Highly Effective Christians, Brian T. Anderson & Glynnis Whitwer



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits