Facing the Hard Times
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Have you ever faced a time when even the effort to breath seemed too much? Hi, I'm Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. I’ve experienced many times of deep heartache and soul searching - times when I even questioned God. Sometimes God answered my questions - others times He seemed silent. These were some of my darkest days. Now looking back though, I’m actually able to thank God for these hard times. I see how His silence taught me to wait on His timing. My pain drew me closer to God for comfort and I came to know Him more intimately. God tells us in the Bible that His ways are not our ways and His thoughts are not our thoughts. Whether you are struggling through financial loss, sickness or the death of a loved one, I encourage you to trust God in the hard times and rest in the promise that as you draw closer to Him, He will draw closer to you! For more spiritual encouragement visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

Seeing God in All Things Devotion by Melissa Taylor

Get Over It and On With It, by Michelle McKinney Hammond

Getting Over the Blues, by Leslie Vernick


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits