U- turns
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

Oh no, I missed my exit! I guess I’ll have to make a U-turn!” Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries. Have you ever been driving so fast or been too distracted to see that you missed your turn? That’s happened to me a lot while I was driving, but also as I’ve been going along in life. I’ve gotten distracted by worries and I’ve also been so caught up in my wants and my needs. I’ve mapped out my own life journey and I’ve gotten lost in it! That’s when I realize I’ve missed God’s path. BUT I don’t have to keep going! I can make a U-turn, and SO CAN YOU! All we have to do is talk to God; ask Him to show us how to turn around. The Bible says, “Trust in God with all your heart and don’t lean on your own understanding. Acknowledge Him in all your ways, and He will make your path straight!” Now that’s a promise! For more of God’s promises for your life journey, visit Proverbs 31 Ministries at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

Running On Empty, by Aaron Chambers

"Legally Blind" by Gwen Smith, November 18, 2005 Devotion



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits