I Flirt With My Husband
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I love to flirt with my husband. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

Yes, I love to flirt with my man but that hasn’t always been the case. I wasted years being grumpy over what I wished was different about my marriage. Then one day I realized the more I focus on the negative the more negative I would wallow in. I decided to start intentionally looking for good- and that’s when I started flirting with my man again.

Recently Art and I were out to dinner with our 3 teenaged daughters.

I was telling my girls how I thought their Dad was so cute. Our 16 year old gagged and while the 15 and 12 year olds giggled.

And then Brooke boldly stated she was very thankful Art and I had gotten married. “Or I wouldn’t be here”, she proclaimed. “And that would be a complete tragedy.”

I love that girl. And did I mention I love flirting with her Dad? For more, visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

Visit Lysa's blog

Capture His Heart, by Lysa TerKeurst

Capture Her Heart, by Lysa TerKeurst

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits