A Man’s Greatest Fear
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

What is your husband’s greatest fear? Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

Research shows that a mom’s greatest fear is that something will happen to one of her children. I know this fear and at times it has overwhelmed me! But you know what? For years I had no idea what my husband’s greatest fear was.

Did you know most husbands fear they won’t be able to provide for their family financially? It’s just as scary as our fears for our children. So what do we do with this vulnerable place in our husband’s heart? We can pray for them. In the Bible, Psalm 34 says “I sought the Lord and he answered me, he delivered me from all my fears.”

Let’s pray that our husbands will seek God’s help to provide for our families and not shoulder this responsibility alone. And for a list of ways to pray for your husband, visit Proverbs31 Ministries at Proverbs31.org, and click on Renee’s blog.

Related Resources:

Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Pre-order Renee’s book, “A Confident Heart.

Check out Renee's other Resources at P31


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Went to your blog after hearing "A Man's Greatest Fear" and it following up with to get a list of ways to pray for your husband go to PM31 Rene's Blog...but I can't find a list of ways to pray for my husband and to send to my girl friends to pray for thier husbands. Am I missing something?

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits