Wonderful Counselor
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Melanie Chitwood

When life gets me really down, I need more than a friend. I need a Wonderful Counselor! Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries. One morning as I read my Bible, God encouraged me that I was not alone as I faced different challenges. He reminded me that Jesus is my Wonderful Counselor.

I love that this is one of the names for Jesus in the Bible. When I don’t know how to be a good mom to my sons or more supportive of my husband, Jesus is my Wonderful Counselor. When I want to offer help to my friend or a family member whose life seems to be coming apart, Jesus is my Wonderful Counselor.

He’s the one I can turn to to talk about these challenges and gain wisdom and insight.

So, maybe its time we get know Jesus as our Wonderful Counselor and take whatever concerns or challenges we face to Him. For more ideas on how to do this, visit Proverbs 31 Ministries at proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Renee’s Blog

White Noise, free devotion by Susanne Scheppmann

Women's Devotional Bible (NIV)

Connect with Renee on Facebook


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits