I Am the Mom
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Sometimes it’s hard to be the mom! Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

Motherhood is thrilling but challenging.Just when I think I've figured a few things out and I'm about to shine my mommy halo, something happens. Something loud, tearful and difficult. And I find myself knee deep in drama.

My kids want to be in charge. And while they certainly have the strong wills... its immature leadership that needs to be reigned in.

I have been perfectly designed and assigned by God to be the mom to these kids. Now…
sometimes I don’t feel like I have what it takes to be the mom – so - I need a friend to remind me. Let me be that friend for you, today. Mom, you are the perfect person to be the mom of your kids! Repeat after me, I am the mom! For more, click on Lysa’s blog at Proverb31.org.

Related Resources
Connect with Lysa on her Blog and Facebook

Am I Messing Up My Kids?...and other Questions Every Mom Asks by Lysa TerKeurst

Free Everyday Life article, Spiritual Warfare and Praying for Your Kids, by Jennifer Leigh Ryan


1 Comments:

Blogger Jess Hays said...

I heard this today at JUST the right time. I repeated to myself in the car, "I AM THE MOM", which sent my super-strong-willed little boy into a fit of giggles! So all the way home, I kept repeating, "I am the mom" in different funny voices. It encouraged me, made him laugh, and just made our day!

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits