God is in the Details
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writers: Jill Tracey and Renee Swope

Sometimes I wish I could hire someone to help manage all the details in my life! Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries. Recently I felt overwhelmed with everything I needed to take care of that day. Then I thought about the story of Noah and the Ark and remembered how God helped Noah with the enormous amount of detail involved in his building project. First, God gave Noah the dimensions for the Ark because He knew exactly how much room would be needed for Noah, his family, and all the animals that would be on board. God knew the flood was coming and they’d be in the Ark for nearly two years so He told Noah how much food and supplies he’d need to keep everyone healthy.

So why do I have trouble trusting God with the details in my life? Next time I feel overwhelmed, I’m going to put my projects and responsibilities in the hands of the One who can take care of them much better than I can! For more encouragement in trusting God with the details in your life, visit proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit
Renee’s Blog

Living Life on Purpose by Lysa TerKeurst

Purposeful Living, Free devotion by Renee Swope

The 7 Hardest Things God Asks a Woman to Do by Kathie Reimer & Lisa Whittle


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits