Miss USA
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I had just settled into my seat on an airplane when I noticed “Miss USA” was on board. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. It wasn’t hard to notice her pageant banner draped across her shoulder with sparkly letters.

As others noticed Miss USA’s banner they started asking her questions and congratulating her. The flight attendant even made a special announcement.

As I sat there I wondered about the banners I wear everyday. While I may not drape it across my chest with big sparkly letters, I say something about who I am by my expressions, body language, and my interactions with others. It’s a choice I make everyday. Just like Miss USA intentionally puts her banner on, I do too. I make the choice moment by moment and word by word. So, what’s my banner saying about me today?

For more, visit Proverbs 31 Ministries online at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Connect with Lysa on her Blog and Facebook

Becoming More than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst

P31 Woman Magazine


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits