Feeling Totally Inadequate
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Why do we beat ourselves up over relationship issues? Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. I can’t count the number of meltdowns I’ve had because a friend hurt my feelings, my kids act unruly, or I have an argument with my husband.

But I have to be careful during these emotional times because it’s easy to start entertaining a very dangerous thought: “Why doesn’t Jesus work for me?” Why does everyone else in my church seem to have perfect friends, perfect kids, and a perfect marriage?

But when relationships get tough and those feelings of inadequacy come creeping in, instead of beating ourselves up, we should determine to park our minds in the truth.

The truth is the Bible offers us help for every relationship struggle we face. And, focusing on that truth and letting it direct my actions sure has been helping me lately. If you’d like some help in this area click on Lysa’s blog at Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources
Connect with Lysa on her Blog and Facebook

What Happens When Women Walk in Faith by Lysa TerKeurst

Becoming More than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits