Betrayal
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Have you ever felt betrayed? Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. Many of us live with a fear of betrayal everyday. I know this hurt very personally.But I’ve learned whether I’m a little girl terrified by the absence of her Daddy, or a grown woman fearing history will repeat itself - there is power in remembering that God will always be with me. Sometimes I just have to say it out loud: God loves me and He will never leave me or betray me!God never intended for us to look at others and demand they give us love and security. Being overly dependent on others for these things allows fear to keep a hold on us. Instead, because of God’s love for us, we have the beautiful opportunity to give love and we don’t have to live in fear. For more, click on Lysa’s blog when you visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Connect with Lysa on her Blog and Facebook

Becoming More than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst

Free Daily Devotion, Let the Rope Come to You, by Pat Layton


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits