Where Has My Time Gone?
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

Today I decided not to do some things I really needed to do! Instead I spent time with my family just having fun. Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries. Every day I have a choice. Will my schedule be determined by laundry that’s piling high, deadlines that are getting closer and projects that have been waiting for months, or will I set aside time to spend with my family?

It’s so easy to get swept up into what I need to get done. But, at the end of the day, I wonder where my time has gone, and what my kids and husband have been doing while I was on the computer or cleaning for hours.

God wants me to love and enjoy my family! Not just clean up after and work around them. So today I stopped doing so much and got intentional about being with them. We sat on the porch talking and went for a walk. At the end of the day, I loved knowing where my time had gone. For more encouragement visit proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Renee’s Blog

A Woman’s Secret to a Balanced Life by Lysa TerKeurst and Sharon Jaynes

Taking Time to Rest by Renee Swope


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits