The Stuff Pile
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Sometimes I let a pile of stuff sit in my house so long that I just kind of become numb to it! Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries and my most recent pile was in my bedroom. Somehow my bedroom had become a catch all for misplaced stuff. And do you know what I learned when I cleared out the things that didn’t belong? Stuff is a stealer.

Having all that stuff in my room stole space that could be used for a bedroom that functions well. It stole my peace of mind. It stole a feeling of serenity. If I’d had any idea what I was allowing all that stuff to take from me, I would have cleared it out a long time ago. Take it from this naturally disorganized woman who has seen the light at the end of the junk pile- cleaning it up is so worth the effort! Now I’m off to tackle the pile in my kitchen!

For more ideas on home organization, click on “Today’s Show” at Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

The Light at the End of the Junk Pile

Decorating on a Budget

The Complete To Getting And Staying Organized by Karen Ehman


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits