Please Interrupt Me
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I wonder how many times I ignore little ways to share God’s love simply because I’m so busy. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries and I’ll admit, I’m a task oriented person; I really don’t like having my plans interrupted. But I’m trying to change that.

Recently a friend called me just to vent a little. Her son had forgotten his lunch and his belt required by the school’s uniform policy. She was having a crazy day and really didn’t have time to go back to the school.

As I was listening, I noticed a store off to my right. It had food…and belts. I could help out but I’d have to rearrange my schedule. So, I challenged myself, do this as if it’s the most important part of your day.

And, honestly, seeing my friend’s son smile with relief was the best part of that day. For more, visit Proverb31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

The Bathtub is Overflowing But I Feel Drained by Lysa TerKeurst

P31 Magazine

Labels: , , , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits