A Little Makes a Big Difference
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

Do you ever feel like what you do can’t really make a difference in the world? Hi, I'm Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

Recently I started asking God to show me how I can use my resources to help others. I wanted to make a huge impact. But, instead, He showed me how a little thing I was already doing WAS making a difference.

Last fall our family went to Ethiopia to adopt our daughter, and while we were there we got to meet a teenage girl we’ve sponsored for 13 years through Compassion International. We saw first hand how the money we send each month provides food, medical care, education, and, most importantly, the message of God’s love through the sponsorship program in Ethiopia.

I never thought that little check I write once a month really made that big a difference but now I know that for one family it makes a huge impact! For ideas on how you can give a little and make a BIG difference visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Click here to visit Renee’s Blog for more encouragement.

Connect with Renee on Facebook

Too Small to Ignore: Why the Least of These Matters Most by Dr. Wess Stafford

Visit Compassion International’s homepage


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits