Operating In and With God’s Love
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

What if I told you that sometimes feeling insecure and inadequate is a good thing? Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. Sounds odd right? But I’ve found my insecurities and inadequacies can lead me to love others on a practical level.

Sometimes I’ll wake up during the night and think of someone I know who’s in pain, which prompts me to pray for them. In a crowded room, I can find a person who appears to feel overlooked by others and give them my attention. When someone is rude, I can try to see their humanness apart from their action.

If I were totally secure in myself all the time, I wouldn’t be nearly as likely to have a tender response to others’ insecurities. So, you see? Feeling insecure can be a gift that can help us to reach out and love others. For more visit Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

P31 Magazine

Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits