Living Love Out Loud
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I really don’t think Jesus ever meant for our faith to be so complicated. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. There have been times when I’ve been overwhelmed by all that being a Christian means. So, let’s go back to the basic teaching of Jesus. He simply instructs us to love Him and others. Just doing kind things for people can make a profound impact.

When we love others, we’re living the truth of God out loud. Since every person needs love, it may open the door for us to share that God is the source for our love. So, there have to be ways I can live out my faith this week! Maybe taking a meal to the family down the street that just had a baby. Or asking my son to mow the neighbor’s lawn after he’s done with ours. It really is simple…Jesus’ love is in me and I want to share it. For more, visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

What Happens When Women Say Yes to God by Lysa TerKeurst

Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits