Never Assume
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Is the grass really greener in someone else’s lawn or is it an optical illusion? Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

My house looks great until a friend redecorates her house. My kids appear smart until I’m around someone else’s kids who excel in areas my kids don’t. My marriage is wonderful until I meet a sweet young couple who have the perfect blend of romance and conversation in their relationship.

In each scenario, everything I thought I enjoyed suddenly pales in comparison.

And here’s the kicker, the things I’m eyeing with envy are usually never what they seem. I’ve come to learn that everyone has not-so-great aspects of their lives. So, when I get an overly idyllic view of someone else’s circumstances, I remind myself that I’m not equipped to handle what they have—both good and bad. For more, visit Lysa’s blog at Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

What Happens When Women Say Yes to God by Lysa TerKeurst

Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst

Labels:



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real income.
It's all about how to select a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits