Let’s Dangle Our Feet Today
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Have you ever been listening to a song when the words jump out, and say "listen to me right now?!" Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. That happened to me yesterday. I was in the middle of listening to a song about rest. I’m not opposed to rest. But life can be busy, you know?

Hello deadlines. Hello school work. Hello empty fridge and dirty laundry.

So I’m singing this song about rest by Anita Renfroe and this phrase comes along: "dangling my feet off the edge of nowhere.” I don’t think I do that. Rest for me is scheduled and on purpose. Letting whimsy into my world isn’t something I’m good at.

But the words about dangling my feet grabbed me. So, I've decided to CHOOSE to walk without pretense or hurry today. I will try to slow down. I will try to live in the moment. Just for today. For more proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
The Bathtub is Overflowing But I Feel Drained by Lysa TerKeurst

What Happens When Women Walk in Faith by Lysa TerKeurst

Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

vab банк
vab банк
[url=http://globalist.org.ua/?p=19244]vab банк[/url]
http://globalist.org.ua/?p=19244 - vab банк

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits