Have You Given Up?
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Have you ever resigned yourself to just not being able to do something? Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. I know I’ve done this way too often. With a simple, "I can't," I brush off a possibility without even thinking. This is when I need to remind myself of something I used to think I couldn’t do, but now I can, like running.

Four years ago I forced myself to exercise and started running, but I use that word loosely. At first all I could do was slowly jog from one mailbox to the next on a country road by my home. But eventually, I was able to run further and further without crying and feeling like my lungs were on fire. It's still an effort and there are still days I don't want to do it. But I love how I feel afterwards. And, believe me; if I can get to this point…anything’s possible with God’s help!For more encouragement, visit proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

P31 Magazine

Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits